Monday, November 16, 2009

The List of Sanity


Right. First things first. I have a list of things that keep me sane.  I have found that if I actually do ALL of these things simultaniously and regularly, I am much more than just sane. I am a vital, powerful and joyful person who really gets things done. I'm not sure why it's so hard to do them sometimes, I've quit trying to figure that out. At this point, the important thing is to figure out how to DO them. Got me? Think less, do more. Anyway, here's my list (in no particular order):


  1. Create
  2. Go outside
  3. Go into nature
  4. Move around
  5. Listen to music
  6. Connect with people
  7. Eat decently
  8. Journal
  9. Learn
  10. Meditate
  11. Play
 As we go along, I'll elaborate on each one. The important thing to note for now, as you can easily tell by looking over the list, is that many of these things can be done together at the same time. Simple things... that seem oh so difficult from The Cave. Just stepping up to do ONE of them will help move you along to other items on the list and maybe even a smile. Trust me on this.


No comments:

Post a Comment