Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's a New Year, Baby!




Ok I'm back. Jeesh. What a trippy little holiday period here. Overall, pretty relaxed and problem free... but I caught a nasty cold 2 days before Christmas and I'm just now starting to feel like myself again. I think the inactivity and crappy feeling overtook my mental state for a couple days, no real reason to get all grumpy. I'm still coughing, but I think I finally snapped out of the little funk I've been in. This morning I made my coffee to-go and forced the Male to go to beach w/ me and the dog. I knew it would help shake off our grumpiness. And it did. ha.

I'm still very excited and contemplative about the new year. I've been reading, making lists and looking at calendars and I feel good knowing I have a real plan developing.

So next week I'll be working on Etsy listings the first part of the week, then moving our office to a bigger room thur & fri. Getting the office set up is going to help us get our piles in order and I aim to use my superior officegirl skills to keep them that way. So funny, the complete separation of officegirl Me and businessgirl/home Me. lol. Anyway, I'll be the house secretary and aid in the overall sanity of the household. I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment